Rock - Sealing adhesive for stone and glass
Perfect adhesion to natural stone and glass. High UV- and weather-resistance. Does not bleed through, no spot formation. Also suitable for swimming pool and bathroom fixtures.
|310 ml PE cartridge|
Almost odorless and safe indoor and outdoor use, also on moist, non-porous surface.
Adhere without primer on most materials and is chlorine and salt water resistant.
Why use Rock?
Permanently adhesive sealant on acrylate, ceramic, synthetic material, tiles for bath, shower basin, bathroom furnishings, ...
Transparent connecting joints between counter top, sink, wall tiles, skirting boards, enamel, ...
Secure sealing indoors and outdoors and mounting of natural stone, counter tops, doorsteps, floors, ... Does not bleed through.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
As water and wind-proof sealant for windows and doors in combination with wood, stone, lacquer, synthetic material, ...
Thanks to its strong adhesion and extreme tensile properties with up to 500% elongation, ROCK can be used to seal expansion joints with great elasticity.
Neutral sealant for elastic adhesive bonding and sealing of all parquet and skirting board applications..
Strongly adhering, elastic sealant between floor and skirting boards.
- Processing temperature from +5°C to +40°C.
- Apply to dry, clean, dust and grease-free substrate!!!
- If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner or Multiclean.
- Apply with manual or air caulking gun (best with telescopic plunger).
- Test the adhesion to plastics, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Not paintable!
- Alkyd resin will harden slowly.
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish, and to remove uncured Tec7 polymers. Use HP Clean to finish porous materials. When glueing mirrors in sanitary facilities only apply vertical strips of adhesive to avoid stagnant moisture due to condensation.
- Ideal adhesive thickness for optimal adhesion strength: 3 mm.
- Use in jointing and sealing:
- Minimum joint width: 4 mm.
- Maximum joint width: 25 mm.
- Maximum joint depth: 10 mm.
- Joint ratio:
- joint width in mm 5 10 15 20 25.
- Joint depth in mm 5 6 10 10 10.
- If necessary, bring the joint to the suitable depth with convex filling.
Sealing adhesive for stone and glass
- Base: polysiloxane.
- Nature: elastic paste.
- Appearance: glossy.
- Skin formation: 23°C 50% R.H. 5 minutes.
- Tack-free: 23°C 50% R.H. 30 minutes.
- Full hardening: 23°C 50% R.H. 2 mm/ 24 h.
- Volume shrinkage after curing <4%.
- Hardness ISO 868: 25 Shore A.
- Tensile strength: 130 N/cm².
- Thermal stability: -45°C to +153°C.
- Processing temperature: +5°C to +40°C.
- Adhesion: excellent, with the exception of materials which contain PP, PE, PTFE or bitumen.
- Elongation at break: 600%.
- E-modulus: 100% 0.32 MPA.
- UV-resistance: excellent in well-ventilated spaces.
- Overpaintable: CANNOT BE PAINTED OVER.
- Shelf life: min. 12 months in closed, original packaging - store at a temperature between 5°C and 20°C