HP Clean - Powerful cleaner with deep cleaning effect
HP Clean is a powerful and deep acting cleanser and degreaser that is suitable for removing natural staining or soiling such as algae, oil, mud, rust to name just a few from most surfaces.
HP Clean is free from solvents and acids so is safe on all materials along with being friendly to your skin and most importantly, it is H.A.C.C.P (food grade) safe.
With a strong penetrating effect which lifts the dirt.
An anti-corrosion additive reduces the risk of rust, which is typical of most water-based cleaners.
Why use HP Clean?
- Cleaning of all surfaces: walls, floors, plastics, stone, wood, etc.
- Cleaning of all vehicles (inside and outside): car, motorbike, caravan, boat, etc.
- Cleaning of heavily soiled textiles.
- Solvent-free degreasing of work pieces prior to bonding, sealing, welding, coating, etc.
Cleaning and degreasing with normal soiling
- Apply HP Clean to the dirt or grime (always from below to above).
- Rub in, rinse with water and rub dry.
Cleaning and degreasing if heavily soiled
- Apply HP Clean to the surface and allow to work in for +/- 5 minutes (depending on the degree of soiling).
- When applied to vertical surfaces we recommend working from the bottom up.
- In case of heavy soiling and porous surfaces, scour with a semi-hard brush.
- Afterwards rinse with clean water.
- Repeat if necessary.
As a strong in-depth cleaner (e.g. oil stain in concrete)
- Squirt Tec7 Cleaner on oil stain and allow to work in for min. 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush and once again squirt with Tec7 Cleaner.
- Allow to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Now apply copious amount of HP Clean to the soiling and allow it to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush.
- Once again apply HP Clean to the soiling and allow to work in.
- Remove the dirty soap residues with clean water using a garden hose, or even better a highpressure cleaner.
- If necessary, this treatment may be repeated.
Powerful cleaner with deep cleaning effect
- Colour: green.
- Condition at room temperature: liquid.
- Flammability: 0.
- Solubility: entirely water-soluble.
- pH: 9.
- Biodegradable: yes.
- Toxicity: non-toxic under normal use, do not ingest.