Tec7 Cleaner - Universal cleaner and degreaser
Tec7 Cleaner is a safe solvent cleaner for use with Tec7. Tec7 Cleaner ensures a grease-free substrate to which perfect adhesion is possible. Removes uncured Tec7 products.
|500 ml aerosol|
- Ideal for finishing off Tec7 joints.
- Removes uncured Tec7.
- Does not attack most surfaces.
- Does not leave a greasy film.
Why use Tec7 Cleaner?
- Finishing off joints.
- Degreasing and cleaning of all surfaces before using adhesive and sealant products.
- Removing adhesive residues from stickers or labels.
- Removing residues of contact adhesives.
- Degreasing and cleaning tools and workshop equipment, both hand tools and machines - does not attack lacquer or synthetic material.
- Fast and safe degreasing of ferrous and non-ferrous metals before bonding or painting. Tec7 Cleaner will not form an oxide layer with light metals.
- Spray Tec7 Cleaner on the surfaces to be bonded and rub them dry with a clean cloth.
- Then allow Tec7 Cleaner to evaporate completely before bonding the materials.
- If necessary, repeat this treatment.
Universal cleaner and degreaser
- Colour: colourless.
- Odour: slight solvent odour.
- Condition at room temperature: liquid.
- Boiling point: 138°C - 175°C.
- Vapour pressure: 1.0 KPA 20°C.
- Specific gravity: 0.72 - 25°C.
- Flash point: 27°C.
- Spontaneous ignition: 208°C.
- Shelf life: 12 months.