Roof tape - Superior sealing tape
Thin tape, does not tear.
Very good adhesion.
Water and windproof.
|Roll Length||Roll Width|
|10 m||50 mm|
|10 m||100 mm|
|10 m||150 mm|
- A cold-bonding aluminium sealing tape for general use.
- Consists of a laminated aluminium support, composed of 2 thin layers of aluminium with between them a polyethylene film, and a tack coat of modified butyl rubber, covered with a protective film.
- very high tear resistance
- very flexible and easy to apply
- very high initial tack to most building materials
Why use Roof tape?
- Ideal for lead repairs.
- Sealing verandas.
- Adheres perfectly to concrete, stone facing, lead, zinc, steel, aluminium, lacquer work, roofing and glass.
- Sealing of drain pipes.
- Application temperature between +5°C and +40°C.
- Apply to a clean, dry and stable surface.
- Cut off to the desired length and remove protective film.
- Apply without leaving air bubbles and press down firmly.
Superior sealing tape
- Support: laminated aluminium film reinforced with P.E.
- Adhesive mass: modified butyl rubber.
- Thickness: 0,7 mm.
- Specific weight: 1050 gr/m².
- temperature: -30°C to +100 °C.
- water: excellent.
- U.V.: very good.
- solvent: not resistant.
- Shelf life: cool and dry: 1 year.