PT7 - Transparent adhesion primer
- For adhesives and paints
- On difficult materials
Increases adhesion considerably on difficult materials such as powder coatings, painted surfaces, plastics such as ABS, EPDM, PP,... . Doesn't leave any marks or stains. Suitable for bonding with MS polymers, silicones and tapes as well as for painting and spraying. No better adhesion on bare metals.
- After releasing the mixing ball, shake well before use.
- Apply on a clean surface. If necessary clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean, and wipe dry or dry with compressed air.
- Apply a thin layer and allow to dry for 10 minutes at 20°C.
- Apply further treatment (bond, tape, paint).
Always perform an adhesion test, as every adhesive or sealant may react differently in conjunction with this primer. After use, empty the spray head by holding the can upside down.
Transparent adhesion primer
- Colour: transparent.
- Base: polyolefin.
- The cans are made from recycled materials and contain only CFC-free propellants.
- Substrates: PP, PP/EPDM, ABS, SAN PC, PA, PUR-RIM, R-TRU, PPO, PBT, PUR flexible foam, up-GF plastic, powder coating, painted surfaces, ... .
- Use: ± 2-3 m² per 400 ml, ± 1-1/2m² per 150 ml.
- Drying time: ± 10 min.
- VOC: 276.4g/l.
- Free of heavy metals.
- Shelf life: 36 months at a temperature between 10°C and 25°C and max. air humidity of 60%.
- Safety measures: please consult the Safety Data Sheet.