Scrub - Powerful scouring cream for smooth surfaces
Tec7 Scrub is a cleaning and scouring cream for hard surfaces that cleans, refreshes and protects by leaving a water-repellent layer in a single application.
Tec7 Scrub is solvent free and H.A.C.C.P (food grade) safe making it suitable for use on most surfaces to include kitchens. Tec7 Scrub is also skin friendly and biodegradable.
Scrub is a cleaning and scouring cream for hard surfaces.
- Cleans, refreshes and protects in a single operation.
- Leaves a water-repellent protective film.
- Skin-friendly and biodegradable.
- HACCP compliant cleaning possible.
Why use Scrub?
- Scouring off superficial limescale.
- Refurbishing of plastic and composite surfaces.
- Removal of oxidation on copper, aluminium, etc.
- Removal of rust spots on stainless steel.
- Removal of stubborn stains on tiles and/or swimming pool liners.
Not suitable for lacquered, varnished or painted surfaces. When in doubt, perform a test on an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Scrub on a damp cloth.
- Rub the surface until the product starts foaming.
- Rub with force if necessary.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry with a clean microfibre cloth.
Powerful scouring cream for smooth surfaces
- Form: liquid.
- Fragrance: perfume.
- Melting point/range: <0 °C.
- Boiling point/range: > 100 °C.
- Viscosity (20 °C): 9000 mPa.s
- Vapour pressure (20 °C): 2332 Pa.
- Relative density (20 °C): 1.25 kg/l.
- Ph: 8.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.