Ca Clean - Removes rust, limescale and cement residue
CA Clean is a strong ready to use cleaner that removes rust, limescale and cement/grout residues from most hardened surfaces.
CA Clean is a foam formulated H.A.C.C.P (food safe) cleaner that takes its time to penetrate stains resulting in an extremely clean, safe to use surfaces.
- Cleaner for descaling and removing rust deposits from all bathroom facilities with acid-resistant tiles.
- Safe to use and ideal for chromed or stainless steel taps and pipes.
- Recommended for the cleaning of plastics or stainless steel equipment that is often cleaned with alkaline products and frequently rinsed with water.
- Thanks to the foam, the product is active in the right place and will not sag.
Why use Ca Clean?
- Cleansing and limescale removal in (industrial) kitchens, sanitary installantions such as bath, shower, toielt and urinal, swimming pool, etc.
- Removal of rust spots, cement and limescale residues... on tiles, stainless steel, plastic, etc.
- Apply with the foam trigger.
- Allow the product to act for 60 minustes at most, depending on amount of deposit.
- Rinse with clean water and repeat if necessary. pH 1.2: DO NOT USE ON WOOD, LEATHER, TEXTILE AND CALCAREOUS SURFACES, SUCH AS MARBLE, CONCRETE, LIMESTONE, ETC. NEVER MIX WITH OTHER CLEANERS!
Removes rust, limescale and cement residue
- Colour: pink.
- Melting point: 0°C.
- Boiling point: 100°C- 261 °C.
- pH: 1.2.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C, Pa: 2332.
- Relative density at 20°C: 1048.
- Physical state: liquid.
- Water solubility: fully soluble.
- Odour: perfumed.
- Autoflammability: 200°C.
- Storage life: 12 months, dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: please consult the Safety Data Sheet.